Thursday 29 November 2012

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

Christmas is without a doubt my favourite time of year! Getting presents: yes, eating crazy amounts of foods: yes, wearing overly-tacky Christmas themed outfits: yes, yes, definitely yes!!
I'm a big fan of the Christmas jumper, in my mind the tackier the better. There is no item of clothing that better combines Christmas cheer with being warm and snuggly. Sequins dresses might be lovely in the candlelight but how warm are those sheer tights actually keeping you?
I actually own 3 jumpers myself, each getting slightly more bizarre. But there are loads available on the high street, they seem to be getting more and more popular. Here's my pick of some of my particular favourites available at the moment;

L-R: Green Santa Sweatshirt, Fab.com, £23.50. Candy Cane Jumper, New Look,  £24.99. Reindeer Jumper, Miss Selfridge, Robin Jumper, TopShop, £50.00. Polar Bear Jumper, Urban Outfitters, £45.00
(It's also worth having a look in Primark, they usually have some wonderfully tacky jumpers. Unfortunately none of them are online)

No comments:

Post a Comment