Monday 20 August 2012

Pop your colour

My nails are my new favourite accessory! For years I have bitten my nails but now I'm really getting into the idea of having them painted bright, contrasting colours to add extra pop to what I'm wearing! Sometimes I try and match them to my outfit but usually I just pick colours and styles that I think look fun together and get painting! I'm far from an expert at nail art so my attempts are usually pretty shoddy and I tend to stick to block patterns but I still think it's fun to get colourful!
Missguided Splash and Polish in Misstify and No.7 Stay Perfect in Stand Back
Miss Sporty Sheer Tints in 107 (with base coat) and Rimmel London 60 Seconds in 805 Grey Matter
La Femme Beauty in Purple and Avon Nailwear Pro in 510 Peppermint
So how do you style your nails? Patterns? Plain? Give me inspiration :)

No comments:

Post a Comment