Saturday 1 December 2012

25 days to go | Nail Varnishes

I wish I could say that I get invited to totally glam parties during the Christmas season but unfortunately all the parties I get invited to are very informal, jeans-and-tshirt affairs. Whilst I love to dress up I know that if I turn up head to toe in sequins I'll get a few odd looks. I like to make a little compromise with myself; dress casual but then up the Christmas glitz with nail varnish.
I honestly believe nail varnish can really change a look. You can be wearing a really cute, babydoll dress but pair it with a rocking, dark nail varnish and you've added a whole new element of contrast.

I've been lusting over these lush nail varnishes for a while, they seem to just exude Christmas miracles...and who can go wrong with a good glittery nail?! I know Ibiza Mix by Models Own was the colour of the summer but I think it can work as a winter glitter as well. I especially love Show Me The Ring by Essie, I think it looks just like snow on a wintery morning (God, I'm so poetic). Also, Nail Constellation by MUA is just another new innovation in the world of nail art, I really like the mix of colours in Scorpio and can't wait to try it out...

L-R: Running in Circles by China Glaze Cirque Du Soleil Worlds Away, Gold by Barry M, Oil Slick Ultra Marine Green by Accessorize, Leading Lady by Essie, Ibiza Mix by Models Own with Hed Kandi, Scorpio Nail Constellation by MUA, Show Me The Ring by Essie

No comments:

Post a Comment