Thursday 19 September 2013

Where I've Been | European Adventure | Part Three - Berlin

Heyaaa,
So I've recently moved back to Norwich and settled into a new student house like a proper grown up, it means my blogs been a little neglected for the last week or so and my posts are in a bit of a mish-mash order (damn scheduling!) Anyway there will be posts on my new house soon! But first I wanted to finish my European Adventure photo diary before I venture into new ground...so here we go!

The last place we went was Berlin and it was easily my favourite place. Granted the people were not quite as friendly as the wonderful Dutch people we met but the food was incredible, it was fantastically cheap and, as a history student, I couldn't get over the sheer amount of history that surrounds the place! Definitely recommend it if you're planning a trip on a budget...












So I guess that means all the summer fun is over, back to Uni, back to work! Pah, who am I kidding? It's Freshers weeeeeeek - next post will have been written on a horrendous hangover!

No comments:

Post a Comment