Tuesday 3 December 2013

Christmas Gift-spiration for her | Under £20

Heyaaa,

Tis the season to be jolly falalalalala...la. It's nearly Christmas, I've got my christmas jumper on, my Bieber Christmas album blasting, my house covered in tinsel...and absolutely no Christmas shopping done! Woohoo big cheer for lack of organisation.

This happens to me every year. I spend hours and hours as soon as November starts looking at possible Christmas presents online. I never actually buy any of it and by the time I get round to it...it's too late and it doesn't arrive in time! Well this year no more. I'm going to get it done in time and everyone will be super happy and I shall be the star of my family!

This year will be an extremely budget Christmas for me because I am a sad, cash-strapped student (cue violins and emosh close ups). No really, I always like to do Christmas on a budget. I'd much rather buy someone something small and nice and know I haven't broken the bank than splash out on something gratuitous and have no food for the coming year. Maybe it's my selfish side coming out...but I like to think of it as thrifty!

Anyway, I've decided to do a couple of little gift guides this crimbooo. First of is my "for her under £20" guide. I think "for her" can be a struggle sometimes, there's a big difference between what you'd buy your best friend and what you'd buy your grandma. Hope I've covered most bases here.

Lemme know if you like this, find it helpful, have seen something similar. Need all the help I can get with my shopping this year, I am a disaster.

Dotty Pug Purse, Poppy Treffry, £12 // Burgundy Backpack, New Look, £19.99 // Snowglobe Necklace, Punky Pins, £15 // Truffes Rose au Marc de Champagne, Rococco, £14.95 // Mary Berry's Christmas Collection, Waterstones, £14 // Love at First Shine Lip Gloss Set, Benefit, £19.50 // Elrin Crystal Quartz Earrings, Regal Rose, £14



No comments:

Post a Comment