Wednesday 4 December 2013

Christmas Gift-spiration for him | Under £20

Helllo,
So recently I've started a little series of Christmassy gift guides to offer a teeny bit of help in this, the most stressful of seasons! (I am very reluctant to call it a 'series' because I am notoriously bad at finishing or keeping up with series but let's give it a go!)

I find shopping for men nigh-on impossible! I have 4 brothers of varying ages and interest, plus dad, step-dad, brother-in-law and any other male relation who decides to pop by. None of them provide a list of course they're all particularly useless which means I absolutely hate shopping for them!

This year I've been trying to look a bit more outside the box for presents, having a good search on Etsy and smaller independent websites with the hope of finding some unusual things...which I think I have! My personal fave from the presents below is the Beard Tonic and Brush which I think is a brilliant idea, especially as after Movember more men are rocking the facial fuzz (and rightly so - I love a good beard!)

I also really liked the headphones I picked out, we sell them at work and despite the cheap(ish) price they are very good quality! They've got 2 jacks as well so you can share your music with other people, great idea for little brothers who you might be stuck for.

The links for all the other presents I've included are below in the caption as usual. Hope you find this helpful. Lemme know how you're getting on with your shopping!

Beard Tonic, Drksoapcompany, £12.71 // Cottage Delight Ginger Selection, Lakeland, £17.99 // Scratch-Off World Map, Notonthehighstreet, £18 // Get Fresh With Gift Set, Soap & Glory, £20 // Two Tone Headphone, Blott, £15.00 // Skull Fairisle Beanie, Topman, £20 // Gentleman's Shoe Shine Kit, Lakeland, £14.99

No comments:

Post a Comment