Sunday 11 August 2013

My Step-Sister's Wedding | OOTD

Heyaaa,


I don't normally do OOTD posts (mainly because I spend my life in old jeans and battered t-shirts). However, on Sunday my step sister is getting married so I thought it'd be a chance to show an outfit I've actually put some thought into for once. I think it can be really hard knowing what to wear to a wedding, especially when the main colours you wear are black and white like me, seems like there are so many rules on what you can and cannot wear at a wedding!



Dress - Mela Loves London at New Look // £22


Handbag - H&M // £12


Shoes - Marks & Spencers // £19.50


Handbag - H&M
Nails - Collection Hot Look Nails in 'Show Off'
Primark White Base Coat
Collection Bedazzled Nails in 'Tea at the Glitz'


Face - Collection 2000 Lasting Concealer in Fair
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 115
Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay Powder in Transparent
Collection 2000 Blush in Bashful
Bourjois Liner Stylo in Noir
Clinique High Length Mascara
W7 Magic Matte Lipstick in Ruby
Glasses - Vintage Paloma Picasso frames

So yeah that's what I'm wearing hope you like it.  Did you like the post? Wanna see more OOTD type things? 

No comments:

Post a Comment