Thursday 8 August 2013

Soapy goodness | Fortune Cookie Soap

Heyaaa,

My best friend has just shown me the most amazing new company and I simply HAD to share it! She popped on my Facebook with a lot of exclamation marks showing how much she loved the soap at the Fortune Cookie Soaps (I love it when my friends write my blog posts without knowing...)

Anyway, I'd never heard of this company before so I don't know if it's a big thing over here in England yet but it definitely should be! Fortune Cookie Soap hails from Tulsa, what originally started as a simple homemade Christmas present idea is now a successful business selling products in over 75 shops. All the soaps are unique, safe and really reasonably priced!

Fortune Cookie Soaps' signature product are the adorable Fortune Cookie Soaps (duh!). They're super cute little fortune cookie shaped soaps which are packaged in takeaway boxes! They're so adorable and come in a huge variety of scents; candy cotton, hazelnut cappuccino, caramel apple among many!

Fortune Cookie Soaps also make a wide range of bath bombs, body washes, lip balms, shampoo bars and so much more. Plus there's some awesome accessories like the 'soap saver' so even when your soap starts to disintegrate you can still use it! All the products are reasonably priced and I'm pretty sure they're cheaper than similar things you can find on the highstreet...

Anyway, this is my new obsession and I can tell I'm going to while away many hours lusting over the website! Definitely gonna be buying some for people's Christmas pressies! So I've picked a few things which I want just to give an idea of what they're all about...

Blueberry Jackflaps Bath Gift // "I Scream, You Scream" Gelato Bath Bomb // Unicorn Farts Shampoo Bar
"Sensual" Shower Steamer // "A Nod To The Hippies" Soap // Chocolate Peanut Butter Itty Bitty Gritty Lip Scrub


So, had you heard of Fortune Cookie Soaps? Do you love the products as much as I do? 

2 comments:

  1. Unicorn farts! Pahahaha! Xx

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right! Some really great names, giving Soap & Glory a bit of a run for their money with the puns...

      Delete