Tuesday 11 June 2013

Review | Planet Spa Indulgence Mini Kit




Hiyaaaa,

So a little package arrived through my door a few days ago. It was a birthday present from my Auntie over in Portugal. Presents from her are often from Avon because she's one of their representatives. I'm more than happy about this because I lurrrrve Avon products - especially their make up range. I hadn't used many of their bath products or moisturisers before but I was pretty sure I was going to like it...

The kit included; Dead Sea Mineral & Caviar Refining Facial Treatment, African Shea Butter & Chocolate Truffle Silky Body SoufflĂ©, Thailand Lotus Flower & Champagne Velvety Smooth Bath Elixir and Mediterranean Olive Oil Reviving Facial Gold Glow Gel. Very la di dah!


So by far my favourite product in the kit is the Refining Facial Treatment. It's a really thick and creamy moisturiser. I've been using it at night just before I go to bed because it's a bit to heavy to use as a day cream. I've been using it for about a week now and when I wake up my skin does feel really soft.

The next product in the box definitely fulfils my chocolate addiction. It smells just so amazing I can't even! I have to actually stop myself from eating it. I'm not 100% sure what a 'Body SoufflĂ©' is but I've put some on my arms and legs and it made my skin really silky. Also the smell stays really well so you smell like chocolatey goodness all day.

When I first opened the kit I wasn't so sure about this 'Bath Elixir'. I'm not really a bath kind of person so I didn't think I'd really use it. But recently I've been a bit under the weather so suddenly a bath sounded like a lovely idea...Anyway ramble over, I poured a load of this in it and it smelled delicious! I thought this was going to be like a bubble bath but it only made a few bubbles which didn't last very long so I think it's more of an in-bath moisturiser. I used it with a SexBomb Bath Bomb from Lush for a lovely bathey combination!

The final little bottle in the box had 'Reviving Facial Gold Glow Gel'. I'm always soooo skeptical of facial glowing things because I always find they're just glittery and I end up looking like a fairy. This stuff is basically the same and is really glittery. It's nice and moisturising again but I don't really like the glittery-ness of it. Also, I'm not sure if it's meant to go on top of my make up or under it which confuses me too.

Overall, I really like the kit! It smells lovely (especially the chocolate one) and each of the products leaves your skin so soft and so refreshed. Really nice and definitely a good gift set idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment