Saturday 22 June 2013

Struck by Tara Starlet

Hiyaaa,

Floral Knot Top, Vamp Cape, Lucia Skirt with the Lucia Bralet

So a new clothing line has just shot straight to the top of my lust list!

Tara Starlet is a vintage inspired line which uses screen icons like Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe as muses. The pieces are based on classic patterns so it's all traditional, ridiculously flattering cuts. Sometimes I'm a bit wary of such retro designs because, unless you have a whole wardrobe full of them, they can look a bit out of place with more everyday items. But I think, after giving the website a thorough going through, a lot of these things would look really good with just a simple pair of jeans.

I stumbled across their website a few days ago and just can't get enough of it, I want literally everything on there. I've picked out a few of my favourites to give you a taste of what Tara Starlet is about but there's loads more to look at.

I think my favourite piece is the 'Vamp Cape' - I just want one for winter. Unfortunately the price tag is a liiiiiittle out of my range at the moment but when I'm rollin' in dollar these will be first on my list!

So do you like Tara Starlet? Have you heard of them before? What's your fave clothing line?
Honolulu Dress, Seaside Playsuit, Honolulu Shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment